Part of our Pro Series, the 3M™ 8511 Respirator with Cool Flow™ Valve is designed with the pro in mind to help bring you protection and comfort. Our most popular valved disposable respirator, it is equipped with a Cool Flow™ valve, which helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, helping to enhance your comfort during longer jobs. This N95 respirator features Advanced Electrostatic Media that enhances the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier. An adjustable M-noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal. Whether you're hanging drywall or sanding a floor, rely on the trusted protection of the 3M™ 8511 Respirator with Cool Flow™ Valve.
- NIOSH-APPROVED N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols
- 3M™COOL FLOW™ VALVE helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- BREATHE 30% EASIER* *Compared to 3M™ 8200, breathe easier is defined as initial pressure drop.
- ADVANCED FILTER MEDIA for easier breathing
- ADJUSTABLE M-NOSECLIP helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBANDS for comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
- COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOABLE DESIGN
- RECOMMENDED FOR relief from dusts and certain particles encountered during sanding projects (bare wood, non-lead painted surfaces, or drywall), grinding, sawing, sweeping, installation of fiberglass insulation
- ALSO HELPS FILTER pollen, mold spores and dust particles encountered during outdoor activities such as gardening, cutting firewood, raking, and mowing
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Package contents: 12
- DIY/Home Use: Use ONLY in NON-HARMFUL environments.
Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use under a government regulated (e.g. OSHA) respiratory protection program.
WARNING: Limitations apply; Misuse may result in sickness or death. See product packaging and insert or call 3M in USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.