- Removes cleanly and resists stains on some surfaces, such as metal
- Proprietary 3M pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber adhesive is specifically formulated to adhere evenly and bond firmly to long lasting hold
- High strength film backing resists breaking, abrasion, moisture and scuffs and includes proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing
- Designed to hold shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and other parts in place
Our Scotch® Strapping Tape 8898 is a high performance tape specifically formulated for use in many industries, including appliance, metalworking and general industrial. The tensilized polypropylene film backing features a pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber adhesive that provides high initial adhesion holding power and clean removal from some surfaces, such as metal.
Secure appliance parts and doors
For Big Jobs
Strapping tapes are high strength, reliable and affordable solutions for product and package integrity. The tape is designed to secure shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and parts in place, from plant to install. Available in multiple colors, Scotch Strapping Tape 8898 features high tensile strength and the polypropylene backing provides proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing. It offers abrasion, moisture, and scuff resistance for strapping and to hold spacers, corner boards, power cords and other hard-to-manage parts firmly in place.
- Secure racks, doors, shelves and other components in appliances
- Utility strapping
- Mounting protective packaging materials