- Instant adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, glass, plastic and sealed concrete, by an aggressive natural rubber adhesive
- Woven cloth scrim allows tape to tear easily by hand
- Conformable backing is good for use on contoured surfaces
- Good tensile strength for light duty bundling, repair and holding
- Available in silver and black
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this aggressive tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly even when used in challenging jobs. 3M™ All Purpose Duct Tape DT8 is designed to provide a versatile, conformable, quick-stick solution for demanding applications.
Built to Stick
- Bundling (light duty)
- Taping / splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging poly (polyethylene drapes)
3M’s family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of thicknesses and strengths, these tapes are known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
See more information on 3M DT-Series Duct Tapes (PDF, 11.49 Mb)