- Site-specific, light-cured protective coating that can be applied around orthodontic brackets to prevent demineralization and acid erosion
- Delivers fluoride, calcium and phosphate to help protect teeth from white spot lesions in those tough-to-clean areas around the brackets
- Remains on the teeth for 6 months or longer
- Vanish XT varnish can be recharged by brushing daily with 3M™ Clinpro™ 5000 1.1% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste
3M™ Vanish™ XT Extended Contact Varnish is great for protecting exposed, sensitive root surfaces, especially newly cleaned surfaces following scaling and root planing. It’s a site-specific, light-cured, durable coating that forms an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity.
- Treatment of exposed root surface sensitivity.
- Site-specific protective coating for newly erupted teeth and other toothsurfaces (e.g., around orthodontic brackets and acid erosion), includingnon-cavitated lesions.