- Stage 1 — Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 — Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 — Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 — Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo® is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping you restore the beauty and value to your cars and boats. This convenient fiberglass repair kit featuring milled fiberglass reinforced resin jelly is another way that 3M applies science to life — and helps you rediscover the excitement of the vehicles you own.
View more Bondo® products.
(PDF, 812.1 Kb)
- Includes hardener, cloth and spreader for repairing vehicle surfaces
- Features Bondo® Fiberglass Resin Jelly, reinforced with milled fiberglass
- Non-drip resin jelly spreads easily and won’t run for cleaner and easier repairs
- Sandable in as little as 20 minutes
- Compatible with most paints
- Waterproof formula works for cars and boats
- Includes Bondo® Red Cream Hardener
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M™ Body Repair System