- High performance industrial packaging tape designed for cold and damp environments
- Great for box sealing, splicing, recouperage and demanding packaging applications
- Excellent performance over broad temperature ranges
- Adheres to highly recycled corrugated boxes
- Quick and easy application by hand, manual dispensers or 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers
- Available in 48mm and 72mm widths
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is a high-performance industrial packaging tape for box sealing, splicing, recouperage and other demanding packaging applications. It boasts excellent performance in damp and cold shipping and storage environments, even in below freezing temperatures.
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ has excellent performance in damp and cold shipping and storage environments — even in below freezing temperatures.
Extra Performance in Cold Temperatures
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is easy to handle and maintains its performance and appearance for a tight seal in even the coldest and dampest of environments. It can be applied at freezer and refrigeration temperatures of 20°F to 50°F (-6.6°C to 10°C). This high performance industrial packaging tape is ideal for box sealing, splicing and other demanding packaging applications. Its powerful seal allows it to adhere to highly recycled corrugated fiberboard boxes. Quickly and easily apply Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ by hand, using a manual dispenser or a 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer. It is ideal for the food and beverage industry, electronics packaging, pharmaceuticals, and the e-fulfillment industry.
Maintains High Performance for Safe Delivery
- Packaging that takes place in refrigerated temperature
- Box sealing and splicingling
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Manual or automatic carton sealing
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is engineered to provide excellent adhesion and durability necessary for boxes that are commonly exposed to shipping hazards and cold temperatures. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces to provide a lasting hold. With its quick adhesion and durable backing, this sealing tape is built with the features necessary to maintain high performance in tough environments.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Closure and Masking Systems Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Can be used to add a grain pattern on stainless steel
See more about Box Sealing Tape 311+ performance