- Industrial performance packaging tape for medium-duty industrial applications
- Adheres to a wide range of materials including corrugated boxes with 100% recycled content
- Tamper evident seal with the highest strength and durability in tough environments
- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Can be custom printed for brand promotion
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 371+ is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Adheres to a wide range of materials including corrugated boxes with 100% recycled content
Secure Containment for General Industrial Applications
- Industrial packaging and box sealing applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Packaging that takes place at colder temperatures, down to 32°F (0°C)
- Manual or automatic carton sealing
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 371+ features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing 100% recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This industrial grade sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, industrial grade sealing tape is ideal for the food and beverage industry, consumer goods, electronics packaging, and the e-commerce fulfillment industry.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Closure and Masking Systems Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.