- Produces consistent Recipe Quality Water™ for the reduction of scale and corrosion-causing minerals in flash steamer applications
- Cartridge interconnect system allows for quick and easy cartridge change-outs. No spills, no mess
- Line pressure reverse osmosis system requires no electrical power; operates on incoming water pressure*
- Stainless steel bracket design allows system to either be wall-mounted or set on a shelf
- Includes an integrated 2 gallon water storage tank
- Does not include Permeate Pump
- Designed for use with Model CFS M RO Membrane, 5598728 and Prefilter, 5570613
The 3M™ Commercial Reverse Osmosis Scale Reduction System for Boilerless Steamers, Combi-Ovens & Flash Steamers, Model FSTM-075 produces consistent Recipe Quality Water™ for the reduction of scale and corrosion-causing minerals in flash steamer applications. The RO membrane rejects minerals that can cause scale build-up and corrosion. Permeate pump not included.
As the main ingredient in many recipes and beverages, water affects the quality, consistency and appearance of any product
Recipe Quality Water™
Having cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve customers' lives and support their business goals. From its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, 3M serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. The 3M success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. 3M has an ability to apply technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and a singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and the environment. 3M Purification Inc
. (formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, foodservice, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
Discover More 3M Water Filtration Products
* Minimum 60 psi (414 kPa) feedwater pressure required
**As tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory
- Boilerless Steamers
- Flash Steamers