- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel provides excellent durability
- Versatile wheel is suitable for cutting a wide variety of materials
- Tough aluminum oxide grains cut fast to enhance productivity
- Easy attachment to the appropriate cut-off tool with hub and retainer nut providing a simple and quick replacement of worn discs
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- MUST BE USED WITH ANSI-APPROVED FLANGES FOR TYPE 1 CUT-OFF WHEELS AND A WHEEL GUARD THAT FITS THE SIZE OF THE CUT-OFF WHEEL
3M™ Green Corps™ Cut-Off Wheel 20276, 5 in x 3/64 in x 7/8 in, 50 wheels per pack 4 packs per case
Our 3M™ General Purpose Cut-off Wheel is a durable, fast-cutting wheel useful for cutting autobody sheet metal, frame rails, exhaust pipes, clamps, and rusted bolts. Aluminum oxide grains are bonded together into a rigid wheel that cuts fast and can be used again and again. Designed for use on utility type cut-off tools. DO NOT USE TOOLS WITHOUT GUARDS.