- DG³ provides protection longer than lower grade sheetings with its industry-leading life expectancy of 12 years. This durable option is a simple, efficient solution that keeps signs visible. It may also require less maintenance and reduce energy expenses.
- 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting utilises full cube corner optics to ensure the maximum amount of light is returned to the driver. DG3 Reflective Sheeting’s innovative prismatic technology makes signs brighter and more visible — even at greater distances and various angles — reducing the need for external lighting on the signage. This is beneficial in both urban and rural environments
- DG³ has outstanding observation angularity and performs exceptionally well at all distances and in all weather conditions. Signs are highly visible, even in visually complex nighttime roadway environments.
- Diverse vehicle sizes – create vastly different observation angles. Signs made of 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Prismatic Reflective sheeting accommodates drivers of various types vehicles.
- The product is constructed by laminating layers of material with minimal use of solvents or emissions. The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting is also much kinder on the environment than for glass beaded reflective sheeting.
3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting 4084 Fluorescent Orange. 1220mm x 45.6m Class IV (a) (b)
The 3M™ Diamond Grade (DG³ ) Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA) and the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS).The 3M DG³ meets the requirements of EN 12899-1:2007 Class RA3 and the SANS 1519-1 Class (IV) (a &b).