- Rescue system with raising and lowering functions
- Manually controlled ascent and descent
- Interchangeable pulley system
- 100 ft. (30 m) 3/8" (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- 3:1 lifting ratio configuration (2:1 to 5:1 available)
- Rope retention bar for added smooth operation
- Visual and audible function controls
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Includes everything you'll need for efficient rescue
- Other lengths up to 330 ft. (100 m) available to suit your specific worksite needs.
100 ft. (30.5 m) interchangeable pulley rescue and positioning kit with 3:1 ratio, pulleys, anchor straps, rope control device, carabiners and carrying bag.
The Rollgliss R350 is a modular ascending and descending rope system that sets new standards of performance in the safety and rescue market. The system excels in handling, technology, function, safety, and versatility even under the most difficult of c