The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273M Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
• Four active frequencies
• Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
• Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
• Direct readout of active duct probe
• Cable/pair identification
• Toning of aerial cable
• Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
• Receiver and transmitter self-test each time the unit is turned on
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273M performs all functions of the 2250M locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
We have received your message and are now looking into your enquiry
One of our representatives will get in touch with you by phone or email