- High MVTR barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses31.
- Provides advanced I.V. and central line catheter securement31.
- More secure than standard transparent dressings, with a wear time of up to seven days31.
- Helps minimise dressing disruption and maximise wear time32.
- Maintains securement by preventing edge lift, flexing with patient movement and managing moisture.
- Recommend use of waterproof cover over dressing and I.V. site when showering.
- A waterproof film coating on all pieces provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing is a sterile, transparent film I.V. dressing for the advanced securement of catheters.
Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement dressings offer advanced securement with comfort adhesive technology. The dressing is reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Arterial catheters
- Tunneled central vascular devices
- Enteral feeding tubes
- Dialysis catheters
- Adult and pediatric venous catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters