- The hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm™ HP (holding power) Film adhesive on the sacral shaped dressing makes it more adherent in moist conditions
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site or wound
- may be worn up to 7 days
- Radiologically transparent. Tegaderm products
can be safely left on patient’s skin during
radiotherapy treatments. Dressing does not act as
bolus material, with or without 3M™ Cavilon™ No
Sting Barrier Film (CNSBF).
- Can be used to maintain a moist wound environment
to facilitate autolytic debridement
- Helps to prevent skin breakdown caused by
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style,8" x 12",20cm x 30cm,1 Each,10 Each/Box,8 Box/Case
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against extern
- Catheter sites and wounds
- Primarily closed clean surgical wounds
- Skin graft donor sites
- First and second degree burns
- Minor abrasion and superficial decubitus ulcer
- To facilitate autolytic debridement through a moist wound healing environment
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal