High Gloss materials are composed of microprisms bonded to a flexible, glossy, UV-stabilized polymeric film.
Series 6100 High Gloss Trim encapsulates the microprisms and protects the reflective product from dirt and moisture penetration.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is designed for enhancing visibility in low light and nighttime conditions
- Certified to various global high visibility standards such as ANSI/ISEA 107 and CSA Z96
- High gloss prismatic technology meets both reflective and fluorescent requirements of the ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility safety apparel standard
- Incorporates a coating to help resist dye migration
- Product may be sewn or RF/HF welded to compatible surfaces