- The application incorporates electrical insulation and mechanical protection of joints for use with either compression or mechanical connectors
- One part translucent Mould Body with Snap Fit closing system for quick and easy handling.
- Pre cut foam sealing elements to provide reliable sealing to the Mould Body without tooling for all cable application diameters
- Closure cap to prevent any pollution.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Scotchcast™ resin joint kits LVI-1/x are designed to be used for multi core armoured polymeric low voltage energy cables
Insulates and seals wye splices for compression tap connectors (e.g., C tap or H tap) rated for cables up to 5 kV.
Number of Conductors:
1 for 5 kV
Multiple for 1 kV