- Thinnest backing in the aluminum tape line at 1.1 mil
- Ideal for use as a vapor seal for reinforced fiberglass or mineral wool thermal insulation
- Combines quick adhesion with good low and high temperature performance
- Acts as a vapor barrier to insure the integrity of insulation
- Heat and light reflective tape protects while enhancing lighting efficiency
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3369 is a malleable, dead soft aluminum foil coated with a cold weather solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. At only 1.1 mil thick, the thinnest in the line, it applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surfaces. This tape resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation and most chemicals for long-term durability.
Sticks well in both low and high temperature applications
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3369 sticks well in both low and high temperature applications, making it ideal for use as a vapor seal for reinforced fiberglass or mineral wool thermal insulation. The pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive provides good UV and solvent resistance to produce a strong, lasting and reliable bond. UL 723 Listed with a 5/10 Flame/Smoke Rating.
3M™ Metal Foil Tapes
- Protect heat-sensitive components near lights in a garage door opener housing
- Seal and secure HVAC seams and joints
- Securely hold copper cooling tubes to refrigerator panels
- Sealing fiberglass duct board and flexible duct systems
Aluminum is just one of the metal-backed tapes available from 3M. Our line of foil tapes resist failure from many common sources of degradation, including moisture, ultraviolet rays and many chemicals and are commonly used for reflecting, wrapping, masking, sealing, and more from air ducts to washing machines. And as with all 3M products, our Aluminum Foil Tape 3369 comes with exclusive 3M technical expertise and application advice.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.