Designed to be more accurate, faster and more integrated than most locators on the market, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locators 2550/2573 Series represent an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 2550/2573 Series locators combine simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities.
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Cable/Pipe Locator 2550 represents an advancement in locating and fault finding technology for the field professional. Offering a broad feature set with advanced digital processing, the 2550 locator combines simple interfaces with precision locating capabilities. The 2550 locator offers six active frequencies and a maximum transmitter output of 12 watts helping to provide a solution for virtually all challenging applications encountered in the field.
• Trace view mapping interface that provides an intuitive mapping display showing the utility path combined with a precision peak antenna based antenna array to provide the utmost confidence in utility location.
• Pinpoint the location and estimate the depth of all existing models of properly installed underground passive EMS markers (iD versions only)
• Read, write and conduct direct depth reading of 3M™ iD markers (iD versions only)
• Lightweight, compact and well-balanced. Designed to be rugged, durable and provide a long battery life.
• Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
• Meets CE requirements ("E" - Export versions only)
We have received your message and are now looking into your enquiry
One of our representatives will get in touch with you by phone or email