Biological Indicator for EO, 48 hour readout, Green cap (100/box)
- 3M™ Attest™ 1264 Biological Indicators for EO The self-contained (BI) for all EO cycles consists of a Bacillus subtilis spore strip; sealed glass ampule with growth medium and bromothymol blue pH indicator dye system; green color-coded cap with holes for sterilant penetration and a filter as a bacterial barrier, and a chemical indicator on the label that changes to green when processed.
- 3M™ Attest™ 1278 EO Pack A pre-assembled, EO plastic disposable test pack with an Attest 1264 biological indicator at the end of a 50.8 cm or 20" tortuous or winding path.
- The pack is used to monitor all EO cycles and designed to present a resistant challenge to the EO sterilization process as is the AMMI routine syringe test pack.
- Use in conjunction with 3M™ Attest™ Biological Indicator Incubator 127
- Designed for Industrial Sterilization applications
- Protective packaging
- Monitoring ethylene oxide (EO) sterilization processes