Nextel™ Woven Fabric 312
Woven from strong continuous alumina-boria-silica fibers, this fabric retains its strength, with little shrinkage, at continuous temperatures up to 2012°F (1100°C).
When selecting the appropriate fabric, you may also wish to consider the following general trends for Nextel™ Woven Fabrics 312 :
Typical applications include:
- Furnace curtains and zone dividers
- Furnace and duct linings
- Structural reinforcement
- Flexible seals and gaskets
- Sewn refractory parts and shapes
- Flexible thermal barriers
- Composite fire barriers
- Micrometeorite debris shields
Features and Benefits
- Fabrics withstand continuous use at temperatures >2012°F (1100°C).
- Range of fabrics available appropriate for the application based on performance at temperature and product chemistry.