- Ultra comfortable eartipes
- Flexible tubing
- Lightweight design – no heavier than a comparable acoustic stethoscope!
- Solid cast-metal chestpiece and durable chrome finish to stand up to years of
wear and tear
- Two year eartip-to-diaphragm warranty
The interface you've been waiting for.
- Instant on power button.
- Amplify sounds up to 24 times using the + and – signs to increase or decrease.
- Change between bell, diaphragm or extended-range frequencies using the filter
- Use the Menu (M) button to initialize Bluetooth® communication, customize
start-up settings and manage on-board recording and playback.
- The proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology is automatic. It's always
working when your stethoscope is on.
- The LCD display depicts remaining battery life.
- View your patient's heart rate on the LCD display.
Sound quality so exceptional, you might never go
back to your old stethoscope.
- State-of-the-art sound sensor technology provides sound quality similar to that
found in high-end Littmann® cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscopes.
- Exceptional frictional-noise dampening thanks to a low-friction diaphragm and
cast-metal chestpiece surface.
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction technology reduces background noise that can
interfere with the auscultation by up to 85% on average.
- Sound amplification up to 24 times for hard to hear sounds.