- Helps reduce the risk of contaminants from entering the catheter post-insertion.
- Twists on easily
- Fits majority of male luer connections
- Meets 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice for add-on devices published by INS
- For single use only
Disinfects critical surfaces of male luer connections in 1 minute; can be left in place to keep luer connections clean and protected for up to 7 days.
Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
Packaged to hang from I.V. pole for easy access, greater compliance and reduced waste.
Made in the USA
Shelf life: 3 years
U.S. Patent number 8,172,825
- Use Curos Tips disinfecting caps to disinfect and protect male luers to help reduce the risk of contaminants from entering the catheter post-insertion.
- Disinfect male luers before access
- Curos Tips disinfecting caps may be used in the home or healthcare facility