- Easy to use, can be cut, folded or fluffed
- Effective up to seven days
- Effective against a wide range of microbes, including yeast, fungi and antibiotic-resistant bacteria (MRSA and VRE)
- Versatile, may be used as primary
dressing or with absorbent wound fillers
- Can be moistened with wound exudate, sterile normal saline, sterile water or liquid hydrogel
- * Caution: Federal law (U.S.A.) restricts the device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
- **Based upon in vitro studies; data on file, 3M Health Care.
Ag Mesh Dressing with Silver
Fast-acting, long-lasting antimicrobial barrier in an affordable dressing
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Trauma wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Donor sites