- Cleared for use with single- or dual-channel rigid and flexible
scopes, with no restrictions on the length or inner diameter of endoscope channels
- The single-use, 3M™ Steri-Gas™ Cartridge (100% EO) is punctured only when the
chamber door is sealed and the proper vacuum has been drawn, ensuring that gas
remains safely inside the chamber.
- Ethylene oxide is a proven, efficacious sterilant offering maximum assurance that instruments are sterilized
- Three-zone temperature control anda state-of-the-art, proprietary, dynamic
humidification process that adapts and controls chamber relative humidity (RH)
- Ethylene oxide is gentle on device materials, helping to extend device life and reduce the need for costly repairs or replacement.
Allows you to sterilize heat- and moisture-sensitive equipment cost effectively, efficiently, and safely in a 4.8 cubic foot chamber