- Off-the-chest technology allows greater access to small chest area, minimizes skin damage, and reduces the need to adjust or move the electrodes.
- Soft cloth wrap-around limb band ensures excellent adhesion security and patient comfort without being restrictive.
- Can help secure electrode when patient is in an incubator or if emollients are used.
- Conductive adhesive provides excellent trace quality for reliable results.
- Convenient prewired electrodes eliminate pressure points and false alarms caused by lead wire disconnections. Integrated lead wires ensure a strong, secure system that lasts.
- Radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications.
.9 inch x .7 inch (2,2cm x 1,7cm) Neonatal, Pre-wired, Radiolucent Limb Band Monitoring Electrode, 18 inch leadwire length, (3 Each/Bag; 100 Bag/Case)
- Neonatal units including Level III
- Special Care Nursery/Level II
- Pediatrics PICU