- Aerobic Count results in 48 hours.
- Plates are sample-ready, eliminating the time-consuming, cumbersome step of preparing media/agar dishes.
- Can be used with the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader for consistent, fast, automated reading and recording of results.
- This plate has been awarded Official Methods of Analysis (OMA) #986.33 and #989.10 and NF VALIDATION certificate: 3M 01/01-09/89 by AFNOR Certification.
- 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates use 75% less energy, use 79% less water, produce 75% less greenhouse gases and result in 66% less waste (by weight and volume) compared to competitive agar methods.
- Companies worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results.
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Aerobic Count Plate is a time-saving, sample-ready plate designed to determine total aerobic bacteria populations.
- 1) Inoculate - 3M Petrifilm Aerobic Count Plates are easy to inoculate. Lift the top film and add sample.
- 2) Incubate - The space saving design minimizes incubator space requirements.
- 3) Interpret - Count the red colonies; a built-in grid simplifies counting, giving you fast, precise, and consistent results.
In today’s environment of heightened focus on food safety and increasingly stringent quality requirements, labs are under pressure to provide tests that are fast, reliable and consistently accurate. 3M Petrifilm Plates have demonstrated consistent performance that has been cited globally with more than 200 certificates, recognitions, validations, and peer-review publications. For more than 30 years, food safety professionals around the world have put their trust in 3M Petrifilm Plates. That’s because 3M Petrifilm Plates have streamlined, standardized and simplified the process of microbial quantitative indicator testing, improving productivity and helping ensure the highest levels of product quality.