- Anytime, anywhere collaboration: Share heart, lung and other body sounds with colleagues located across the globe. Sounds are transmitted via a secure internet connection using the 3M™ TeleSteth™ System.
- Remote evaluation: The revolutionary technology behind the TeleSteth™ System allows you to evaluate patient sounds remotely in real-time during an exam.
- Easy access: The TeleSteth™ System is designed to be accessed from a user’s PC through the internet.
- Contact us to try the Littmann® TeleSteth System FREE for 30 Days.
The 3M™ Littmann® TeleSteth™ System allows you to conduct remote auscultations anywhere you have access to a high-speed internet connection.
The flexible, web-based architecture allows you to log onto the TeleSteth™ System site where you can listen to a patient at a remote site using real-time live streaming.
Join the 3M™ Littmann® Developer Program and become a part of the growing communinity of stethoscopes telemedicine innovators and software development pioneers.
Learn: Find comprehensive documentation on integrating your software with the Littmann model 3200 stethoscope
Connect: Access .NET and Java APIs and programming tools
Share: List your telemedicine platform or application on Littmann.com
- A standard TCP/IP based network with DHCP or static IP address assignment. The application uses bidirectional TCP/IP communication.
- The minimum dedicated bandwidth required per active Consultant/Patient Site connection is approximately 150kbps.
- The 3M Littmann TeleSteth™ System is located at IP 188.8.131.52. The root URL for the 3M Server is telesteth.littmann.com
- To download the TeleSteth™ Java Applet and log on to the TeleSteth™ System, ports 80 and 443 must be open.
- To host or join an active streaming session, the entire port range of 1100-1300 to the 3M Server at IP 184.108.40.206 must be open.
- 1 gigahertz processor
- 512 megabytes available hard disk space
- 512 megabytes RAM
- Network bandwidth of 1.5 megabits/second
- Java 1.6.0 through Jaa 1.8.0
- Windows Vista, Service Pack 2 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- USB 1.1 port to support a Bluetooth dongle using the Microsoft Bluetooth drivers
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® versions 8, 9, 10, or 11
- Bluetooth® wireless communication is 128bit encrypted
- The TeleSteth™ Data transmitted over the internet is SSL encrypted
- The TeleSteth™ System does not require the user to enter patient identifying information
- No patient/acoustic data is stored on the 3M Littmann TeleSteth™ System
- The TeleSteth™ System contains automated mechanisms to detect failed authentication & suspicious server activity and notifies administrators