- Soft-Touch Chestpiece provides comfortable, secure grip in at least three hand positions with and without gloves.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide a comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal; they snap tightly onto the eartubes for safety.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology S.T.C. Stethoscope features a sure-grip chestpiece that is easy to maneuver between auscultation sites. Clinicians depend on the Cardiology S.T.C. stethoscope for identifying and studying cardiac sounds in adult patients.
- Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. A perfect stethoscope for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMTs, ER doctors, general practitioners, medical students, respiratory specialists.