- Provides a sophisticated, yet easy to use suite of tools that generates accurate, complete and compliant coding.
- Supports an average of 3.2% first year case mix index improvement.
- Offers improved speed and flexibility using a dynamic user display with immediate access to multiple DRGs and reimbursement data.
- Delivers a next-generation coding and reimbursement solution powered by the same coding engine used in the 3M™ 360 Encompass™ System.
- View real-time multi-DRG calculations for financial impact awareness.
- Easy-to-use web reporting.
- Flexible coding with ICD-10 dynamic code building (combined coding logic/PCS tables).
3M™ Coding and Reimbursement System Plus (CRS+) , the next generation coding system from 3M, offers a dynamic user display with immediate access to DRG and reimbursement data, plus a 3M-hosted reporting tool.
An innovative, patent-protected coder workflow combines 3M's exclusive logic-based coding paths with an enhanced ICD-10-PCS table-driven design to help simplify coding and improve coder productivity.
- Increase coder productivity with the immediate display of coding data to facilitate and speed decision making.
- Complications and co-morbidity (CCs and MCCs) are clearly identified and displayed.
- Coders view multiple DRGs and reimbursement impact, as they are dynamically computed.
- Leverage ICD-10 training with combined table-driven and logic based approaches.
- Reduce impact on IT resources as CRS+ can easily be deployed as a web-based application. This also facilitates remote coding situations.
- Report on key metrics with an easy-to-use reporting tool with drill-down capabilities, offering standard and customized reporting.
- Maintain your current workflow processes and consistency with no additional interfaces required.