- Helps increase service life; contains corrosion inhibitive pigment for added corrosion protection
- Allows for improved adherence; ensures complete wetting of the adhesive to the adherends
- Designed to improve durability and service life of the bonded joint
- Protects high cost surface preparation processes prior to bonding
- Supports process flexibility; can be brushed or sprayed
- Can be used as a stand-alone corrosion resistant coating
- Widely qualified to aerospace and military specifications
A structural adhesive primer for added corrosion protection and improved bonding. The cured primer protects clean surfaces until bonding processes can be completed. Often used for bonding difficult to adhere surfaces like titanium bonding, aluminum bonding, or nickel bonding.
Contains corrosion inhibitive pigment.