- Helps increase service life; contains corrosion inhibitive pigment for added corrosion protection
- Allows for improved adherence; ensures complete wetting of the adhesive to the adherends
- Designed to improve durability and service life of the bonded joint
- Protects high cost surface preparation processes prior to bonding
- Supports process flexibility; can be brushed, sprayed or rolled
- Can be used as a stand-alone corrosion resistant coating
- Widely qualified to aerospace and military specifications.
A corrosion inhibiting adhesive primer for complete wetting of the adhesive to the adherends.
Use with AF 163-2 Bonding Films. Replaced 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives Primer EC-3924.