- Sprayable corrosion inhibiting adhesive primer
- Capable of high transfer efficiency (less overspray waste)
- Provides corrosion protection inside and outside the bondline
- Provides long term durability to bonded joints
- Protects etched and anodized substrates for long term storage
- When cured at 250°F provides a solvent resistant coating
- Can be co-cured with adhesives at 250°F or 350°F
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Primer EC-3960 is a sprayable corrosion inhibiting adhesive primer. It provides a high degree of protection against corrosive environments both inside and outside the adhesive bondline.
It is suggested for use with 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Bonding Films.