- Molded snagless boot offers mechanical protection while avoiding broken latches
- Provides excellent channel performance
- Enables easy cable management and administration
- Comes in blue color
- 16.4-ft long patch cord
- Accommodates 24 AWG (stranded) conductor size
- Withstands a temperature range of -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant UTP cable has PVC CM-rated jacket for maximum mechanical protection from external forces
- Ideal for data center, POLS, residential FTTH, structured cabling and wireline xDSL/FTTN
- CM-rated, UL Listed, ANSI Certified and TIA Compliant
3M™ Copper Patch Cords have a molded, snagless boot that provides mechanical protection that immunizes broken latches. These cords withstands a temperature range from -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C).
3M™ Copper Patch Cords are designed for easy cable management and administration and outstanding channel performance. The UTP stranded cable has a durable PVC CM-rated jacket that offers protection against external forces.