- 3M™AccuGlide™ 2+ Taping Heads offer low-impact sealing that protects cases from damage
- Seals up to 30 cases per minute for good production rate
- Durable design offers consistent results across a wide range of case sizes
- Top flap compression rollers close flaps for a tight seal
- Positive box conveying side belt drives
- Dual crossbars for taping head stability
- Reliable motor drives for dependability with cases up to 65 pounds (29 kg)
3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer a80f is an adjustable and fully automatic case sealer built with 3M™AccuGlide™ 2+ Taping Heads for low-impact sealing to protect cases from damage. This side belt adjustable case sealer seals up to 30 cases per minute and is constructed to allow adjustment across a wide range of case sizes with top flap compression rollers for a tight seal.
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
3M™ AccuGlide™ Taping Head 2+ for low impact sealing that protects cases
Reliable and Rugged Case Sealer
Built with the rugged construction of a 16-gauge steel frame and powder coat paint finish, 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer a80f comes with dual crossbars for taping head stability and safety-interlocked hinged access doors with steel screen for viewing case flow. We designed this case sealer with reliable motor drives that can handle cases up to 65 pounds (29 kg). This side belt case sealer easily adjusts height and width for a wide range of regular slotted cartons (RSC) and has a centrally-located emergency stop on each side for quick and easy access.
Optional features include: Lockable casters for easy movement, powered infeed conveyor, guard access door on both sides, low tape indicator and tape application monitor.
Fast and Accurate Seal
Keep up with the pressing demands of the industry with 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer a80f
(PDF, 695 Kb), a case sealer that seals reliably and accurately. Enjoy efficient productivity from a durable design that offers a secure seal and consistent results across fluctuating case sizes. Streamline your end-of-line packaging process and obtain optimal box sealing productivity.