- Printed with message IF SEAL IS BROKEN, CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING
- High adhesion and holding power resists popping for a secure seal throughout the supply chain
- Helps reduce product theft and keep contents secure throughout shipping
- Sealing tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Enhances package integrity and helps safeguard contents
Our Scotch® Printed Message Box Sealing Tape 3771 is designed to help you reduce product theft and keep contents secure throughout the shipping process. Printed with IF SEAL IS BROKEN CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING, Scotch Security Tape reminds the receiver to check the package carefully and verify the contents.
Make your message stick
Cuts or slits in security tapes are easy to spot and the tapes are nearly impossible to reseal once opened. The tough polypropylene backing on our Scotch
® Printed Message Box Sealing Tape 3771 is moisture-resistant and resists abrasion, chemicals, and scuffing. Its strong, synthetic rubber hot melt adhesive creates a strong hold that lasts through rough handling. We also design the tape to easily conform around edges and on rough surfaces and provide a lasting hold. We recommend this tape for envelopes and mailers.
Other quality features we manufacture into this tape are good edge tear and split resistance and compliance with the environmental considerations of ASTM D1974.
Printed message tape, also known as security seal tape and tamper evident tape, is ideal for sealing packages and securing loads with high value contents. Printed messages communicate the need for careful package inspection prior to acceptance and reduce theft during the shipping process. Commercial users include manufacturers and distributors of electronics, food and beverages, medical, MRO and general industrial.