- Truly Repositionable
- Cost saving may be realized by repositioning rather than replacing electrode.
- Secure Adhesion
- Quick-to-stick means less time wasted, and wear time up to three days means fewer electrodes used.
- Excellent Trace Quality
- Potential for fewer false alarms that can waste electrodes, generate wasted paper and waste nursing time.
- Better quality and faster trace can offer time and cost savings.
- Time consuming skin prep may be optional.
- Conformable and Comfortable
- Conformability and a low profile help electrodes stay on patients
- Potential for increased patient comfort: patients who wear electrodes over extended periods are less likely to complain of discomfort because of excellent conformability vs. foam-backed products.
Electrode area 1.56 inch x 1.25 inch (4cm x 3,2cm) Repositionable Monitoring Electrode, Adhesive area 1.25 inch x 1.25 inch, 3 Each/Bag, 2670 electrode has a stronger adhesive than the 2660, radiolucent
- Cardiology (Telemetry, Holter, Stress, Echo, Cath Lab, ICU and CCU)
- Operating Room
- Emergency Room and Paramedics