- Optically clear
- Non-tacky to touch, top tape or cover tape for microfluidic and diagnostic lab devices
- Bioassay compatible adhesive, non-clouding when exposed to moisture
- Chemically inert
Clear polyolefin film on a roll (9795R) coated on one side with a 3M acrylate adhesive. This tape is supplied on a fluorosilicone-coated white polyester release liner. May be used for health care medical devices.
3M Medical Materials and Technologies helps health care manufacturers design and build more reliable, innovative and feature-rich medical devices. Customers leverage 3M technical expertise to select materials and technologies that integrate together for their break-through medical industry, device innovations designed for improving or enhancing lives.
- For general medical device use
- May be integrated with additional 3M technologies and medical materials for finished device innovations
- Lidding tapes for PCR, ELISA, and other bioanalytical applications.
- Can be used in 'Lab-on-a-chip' diagnostic consumable constructions
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device construction