- Pre-cut strips
- Foam covered wire closures
These flexible foam covered wire tape strips or flexform wire tape strips (9818B) consists of a polyethylene foam laminated to four wires which are in white polyolefin. A portion of the foam laminate is coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive. The parts are supplied sheeted on a release liner and an individual part is detachable via a perforation in the liner.
- General medical device use
- May also be used as a closure or conformable structured component
- Used in surgical drapes requiring pouches needing to have a flexible wire to maintain an open side of the pouch.
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device construction