- Anti-fog, off-the-face design, vertical tie mask.
- Manufactured with 3M Filtration Technology and soft comfortable non-irritating inner lining.
- Has a lower delta P, a measurement sought by clinicians performing longer surgical procedures.
- Designed to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes.
- Off-the-face (duckbill) design helps keep the mask away from nose and mouth for greater comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight, three-layer construction is comfortable to wear.
- Filtration efficiency: BFE1 =99%, PFE2 =99%
-  BFE = Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
-  PFE = Particulate Filtration Efficiency meets the new classification system for mask standards STM F2100-04. PFE test results are provided for comparing performance of surgical masks under similar laboratory conditions. This does not reflect expected levels of filtration in actual use conditions nor replace the need to use NIOSH certified respirators if exposed to hazardous airborne contaminants.
Comfortable duckbill off- the- face construction with vertical ties. Low to moderate fluid-splash resistance intended to help protect the patient and the health care personnel from transfer of microorganisims and helps reduce exposure to blood and body fluids.
- For clinicians where comfortable, breathable masks are important
- Ideal for surgical and general purpose use