- Polyethylene film helps create a barrier to inhibit fluid strike-through and help provide a resistance to fluid strike through layer around the sterile field
- Adheres to dry skin to help prevent fluids from running under drape and patient, minimizing the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel and making clean up easier
- Conformable adhesive strip helps secure the drape, especially in hard-to-drape areas
- Matte finish helps reduce glare from drape surface
- Available in two lengths to accommodate a variety of procedures
Non-sterile. Small, non-sterile towel drape with adhesive strip.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ Small Towel Drape 1000NSD is made from clear polyethylene plastic with a matte finish, which include an adhesive strip for secure adhesion.