- Helps reduces infection risk – Iodophor adhesive provides broad spectrum activity against the most common pathogens causing SSIs (Reference on file)
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps improve cosmetic outcomes, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma. (Reference on file)
- Stays in place – Excellent long-term adhesion, to ensure wounds stay closed while healing.
- Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Easy to apply – Fast application
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Antimicrobial Skin Closures are a small, but effective way to help reduce the risk of surgical site infections on patients.
Provides added protection against surgical site infections, with a unique adhesive containing iodophor. Ideal for closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and wound support following early suture or staple removal.
- Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closures are ideal for use where additional antimicrobial activity is desired or for wound support following early suture or staple removal.
- For use in: emergency department, operating room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers