- High adhesion keeps dressings in place under challenging conditions with 7 day wear time.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
2-3/8 inch x 2-3/8 inch (6cm x 6cm) HP Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
Transparent dressing with extra holding power for challenging conditions including including skin with moderate amounts of moisture.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal