- Stabilizes the catheter, minimizing catheter movement
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- 7 days wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
2-1/2 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6,5cm x 7cm) I.V. Securement Dressing
Tegaderm™ I.V. Dressing for Nexiva™ 9525HP is specifically designed for the Becton-Dickenson (BD) Nexiva™ Closed I.V. Catheter System.
- Designed specifically for the peripheral Becton-Dickenson (BD) Nexiva™ Closed I.V. Catheter System