- Balances breathability with effective adhesion for hot, humid conditions or diaphoretic patients.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressing
Transparent dressing that balances breathability with effective adhesion to secure and protect I.V. and wound sites in hot, humid conditions and on disphoretic patients.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- To cover and protect short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Minor wounds
- Skin protection
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal