- Secures – Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures (Reference on file)
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes. (Reference on file)
- Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Allows early staple/suture removal – Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster. (Reference on file)
- Saves money – Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples. (Reference on file)
- Easy to apply – Fast application
- Fast application
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
1 inch x 5 inch (25mm x 125mm) Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced), 4 strips/envelope
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers
- Operating Room
- Clinics and physician`s offices
- Same day surgery centers