- Provides great fit for small-sized patients.
- Reinforced with a soft fabric border designed to minimize catheter movement.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin and dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- 7 day wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
2 inch x 2-1/4 inch (5cm x 5,7cm) Transparent Film Dressing with Border
Transparent I.V. dressing reinforced with a soft cloth fabric border designed to minimize catheter movement
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Dialysis catheters
- Hickman/Broviac catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Enteral feeding tubes
- Feeding tubes