- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
4 inch x 4-3/4 inch (10cm x 12cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
Transparent film dressing used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes