- Promotes moisture evaporation and improved securement while providing continuous site observation
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressing
A transparent dressing for protecting I.V. and wound sites and securing catheters to moist skin. It balances increased breathability with effective adhesion so it stays in place even in moist conditions.
- To cover and protect central venous catheter sites including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICC
- To cover and protect short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Minor wounds
- To protect at-risk skin
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Protective eye coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal