- Integrated I.V. dressing combines antimicrobial protection with site visibility, catheter securement, and breathability
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection with integrated chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) gel pad
- Helps keep catheters in place with large securement tape strip and conforming keyhole notch
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility to easily assess for early signs of infection
- Breathable film coating provides a barrier to microbes* and external contaminants**
- Reinforcing document tape strip allows for documentation and can help secure hubs, lumens and tubing
- Integrated design allows for easy and consistent application
Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing provides continuous site visibility and antimicrobial protection in one integrated product.
Now you can give your patients an added level of comfort and protection, while simplifying your daily vascular access routine. Tegaderm™ CHG Dressings combine antimicrobial protection, securement, site visibility and breathability into one, easy-to-use product – to provide a more convenient and reliable solution for the securement and monitoring of catheters and other I.V. devices.
- Short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Dialysis catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Other percutaneous devices