- Conductive adhesive provides superior, gentle adhesion to the skin with minimal adhesive residue for reliable traces and low skin irritation potential.
- 2280 series backing is breathable, conformable, stretchable, and gentle to the skin for excellent patient comfort.
- 2269T has a clear backing which allows for easy viewing of an infant's skin condition.
- Convenient prewired electrodes eliminate pressure points and false alarms caused by lead wire disconnections. Integrated lead wires ensure a strong, secure system that lasts.
- 2282, 2282L and 2283 electrodes are radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications.
- Available in small and large sizes to meet patient needs.
1.3 inch x .9 inch (3,3cm x 2,2cm) Infant, Pre-wired, Radiolucent Monitoring Electrode, 18 inch leadwire length, (3 Each/Bag; 100 Bag/Case)
- Neonatal units including Level III
- Special Care Nursery/Level II
- Pediatrics PICU